|Windows 7 Edition||32 bit||64 bit|
|Windows 7 Home Premium||Download•||Download•|
|Windows 7 Professional||Download•||Download•|
|Windows 7 Ultimate||Download•||Download•|
|Windows 7 Enterprises||Download•||Download•|
|SQL Server 2014||SQL Server x86||SQL Server x64|
|SharePoint Server 2013||32 bit||64 bit|
|OpenVPN installer||wget https://git.io/vpn -O openvpn-install.sh && bash openvpn-install.sh|
|List of Installed Packages||dpkg –get-selections | grep -v deinstall > packages|
|wget|| wget -A pdf,jpg -m -p -E -k -K -np http://site/path/
This will mirror the site, but the files without
|Correct permissions /var/www||sudo adduser $USER www-data
sudo chown $USER:www-data -R /var/www
sudo chmod +0775 -R /var/www
America was bombed 1,000 times during World War II
Among the lesser known weapons used in World War II were airborne bombs, that drifted across the ocean like flying jellyfish. They were known as fugo, or fire balloons, and they were the only successful attack on the mainland United States. Continue reading
How to Install the Unsupported App Store
You cannot install the Unofficial App Store via the Plex Media Server itself. Instead, you need to do it manually.
The old method simply required you to download a zip file and put it into Plex’s plugins folder. However, a new version of the App Store was released in early 2016, and the installation method is now slightly more complicated.
First, download the WebTools plugin from GitHub. You need the file titled “WebTools.bundle.zip”. Once the download is complete, extract the file and ensure the extracted directory is called WebTools.bundle.
Put Both The Dapper Menu.dll And Dinput8.dll In Sc Or Steam GTA V Folder
Star Key * Make Sure Numpad Is On
Use Numpad or Controller to use
I really like the new Bookerly font, but I have an older Kindle. Here’s how I got it on my Kindle Keyboard, but the instructions should work for other models as well.
- Download the Bookerly font here and unzip the files.
- Rename the file “Bookerly-RegularItalic.ttf” to “Bookerly-Italic.ttf”.
- Exit out of whatever book you’re reading and go to the main menu (this is important for some reason). Connect the Kindle to your computer.
- Create a folder in the Kindle root directory called “fonts” and put the font files there.
- Follow these instructions on how to change the fonts on your particular Kindle model.
- Open a book. If you have a Kindle Keyboard, you’ll notice that the font has changed to sans-serif. When you press the “Aa” button, under “Typeface” you’ll see “std,” “sans,” “mono,” and “alt.” Choose “alt”.
- Happy reading.
*Edit: I just discovered that if you ever hit the “Aa” key sometime down the road and choose one of the factory installed fonts, it will reset all of the custom settings and you’ll have to start all over again, so don’t do that.
To make deDRM work with rented Kindle books, you have to open mobidedrm.py and find the lines:
if val406 != 0:
raise DrmException(u”Cannot decode library or rented ebooks.”)
Then either comment them out (using #) or remove these two lines. Then deDRM works perfectly with rented eBooks.