Microsoft has a lesser known web page for Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program which provides documentations, scripts, tools and various Windows 10 ISO images for retailers and service providers to provide support for those upgrading to Windows 10, data migration services to help people move files from old PCs to new PCs, and experience stations where people can try out Windows 10.
What’s hidden on the source code of Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program web page is the ability to generate download links of various editions of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 ISO images. A hack script has been released which reveals all available ISO files for download.
How to Tutorial
- Visit the Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program web page.
- In Chrome, hit Ctrl + Shift + J to open the Console.
- Select the edition that you want to download and hit Confirm.
- Select the product language that you want to download and hit Confirm.
- Download either the 32 bit or 64 bit OS ISO