- What the hell is a mortgage?
- Getting an apartment
- First apartment essentials checklist
- How to care for cacti and succulents
- The care and keeping of plants
- How to save money
- How to do your own taxes
- What to do when you can’t pay your bills
- How to coupon
- See if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- How to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- Things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- How to get free therapy
- What to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- How to make a doctors appointment
- How to pick a health insurance plan
- A list of stress relievers
- How to prevent hangovers
- How to remove a splinter
- What to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- A list of hotlines for emergencies
- Things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- How to do the Heimlich maneuver
- Time management
- Create a resume
- Find the right career
- How to choose a college major
- How to interview for a job
- How to stop procrastinating
- How to write cover letters
- Ultimate packing list
- Traveling for cheap
- Travel accessories
- The best way to pack a suitcase
- How to read a map
- How to make a travel budget
- Read the news
- Leave your childhood traumas behind
- How to quit smoking
- How to stop biting your nails
- How to stop micromanaging
- How to stop avoiding asking for help
- How to stop swearing constantly
- How to stop being a pushover
- Learn another language
- How to improve your self-esteem
- 100 tips for life
Theanonymouseloser: How to stop procrastinating… bookmarked for later
Mr0z23: Hello sir, I’d like to purchase one adulthood please.
CommanderFussyBritches: Hello sir, I’d like to return my adulthood please.
QuinnMccarthy: Will that be cash of credit?
HowDoYouSuckAFuck: 22. Have $16 dollars to my name until Thursday. I’d like to cancel my subscription to Being and Adult, please…
AngelByDay: Would you like kids with that?
HowFirmThyFriendship: Absolutely! That will cost you…the rest of your life. Would you like a receipt?
YourGod: Mine came without a beard 🙁
ThePotatoBandit: If i return my adulthood, do i get my childhood back? because that was a bullshit trade that screwed me over
Pumpkinbot : Alright, sir, your total comes to one childhood.
4scoreand7beersago: With a side of large fries.
SerWolfe: Hello. My name is An Adult. I’d be pleased to help. Please put all your dreams and wishes in this bag…Thanks. *destroys bag*
TheSanguineOne:That’ll be one round of obscene pictures, thank you! <Immature giggles in background muffled by handkerchief>
Controversialopinion: Here are the keys to your new Toyota and a complimentary file cabinet.
Sinvisigoth: That will be $9.95 plus half your soul and 63% of your innocence and hope.
Yuri909 I am so freaking disappointed in imgur that this didn’t turn into Monty Python Norwegian Blue skit.
GuyPurson: Why you no doctor yet!?
AppleJackDoesNotTasteLikeApples: Would you like to combo that or go forever alone?
stgenerations: Sorry kid. We ran out of those in the 1980s but we have plenty of faux adulthood in the back.
Zephronias: Can I buy the childhood you’re replacing if you don’t want it anymore?
borderlandsman: Look at the stuff that’s more relevant than algebra
RushmoreBeekeepingSociety: Youre in luck, theyre buy one get one free
WorthyKruppe: Excellent sir that’ll cost you all your hopes, dreams, and any extra cash you ever had